Friday, October 7, 2011

Why Why Why

Why did I waste so much time learning BJJ and Judo. All those hours doing reps, the tournaments, the heart aches and the injuries. It all seems like such a waste when I could have spent that time learning THE FINGER LOCK KO! Now that I know this underground secret I will be unstoppable. I can't wait to use this at Worlds, those fools won't know what hit em. Check it out for yourself.

THE FINGER LOCK KO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I__Yrhkb3qE&feature=related

2 comments:

  1. Actually, that's only legal in red belt divisions. Wait too deadly for a regular black belt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dont understand how in this day and age of technology people can think this stuff actually works in real life. I mean seriously, where are all of the youtube video's of people using the "finger lock ko" in a street fight? Don't the students of these instructors wonder why none of the MMA fighters use this stuff?

    ReplyDelete