Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Climbing the Leader Board

I had another really good time on my crossift workout today.

I dont remember the warmup but it was pretty standard. I am starting to really get the hang of the double unders and I put up a pretty decent time.

Workout

Round Double Unders GTO Wall Ball Throws
1 30 15 15
2 30 12 12
3 30 9 9
4 30 6 6
5 30 3 3

Terms
Double unders - Twice around with the jump rope on each jump.

GTO - Weighted bar starting from the ground on each rep and pick it up to a locked out position overhead. The pickup can be anyway you like.

Wall Ball Throws - From a deep squat explode upward and throw the medicine ball over a line marked on the wall. I think our line is about 20 feet up but I am not a good judge of height.

I really like these workouts but I have noticed they leave me pretty worn out for the fundementals/bjj/judo marathon I normal do on Mon nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment